Thursday, March 24, 2011

Photo of the Day, #48

Hint: This is something that is often found in the trash
Hello, you! It's me! Hope you are having a good day. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Today's thingamajig is something that is often thrown out. And starting today, as a result of the poll, the comments will no longer be visible until the next day. I will try this out for awhile. Feel free to give me some feedback. And good luck those that usually count on other people's comments to make a guess! Have fun! :)

28 Comments:

  1. ha its the leftover from sharpening a pencil!
    I do not know the english word...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paper packaging? Like envelopes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it a peel, or crust of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
  4. meat maybe!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what on earth!? looks kinda like salmon lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like 90% sure it's cardboard. :) cool picture!

    also I posted a new mix on my blog after getting 15 followers :) maybe you'll like it, it's got some new MSTRKRFT on it

    maxpowerthedj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some kind of deli meat. Some kind of meat for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a colored pencil shaving, from when you sharpen pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm looks like a Cinnamon stick

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like the skin of some kind of vegetable
    ...maybe sweet potato??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bacon!

    Or... leftover meat scraps?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this a scrap of a paper bag? Good call on the disabling of comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like a tree bark of some sort. Pencil shavings?

    ReplyDelete
  14. the remains of a sharpened pencil?

    ReplyDelete
  15. how am I supposed to score something now with the comments disabled : (

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmm, Moldy bread -_-. I hope not since that sounds gross to take a picture of.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like a ripped up box to me? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  18. the leftover when you sharp a pen?

    ReplyDelete