Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photo of the Day, #18

Hint: It's a type of container.
Good day! And welcome, new visitors. The thingamajig of the day might be a hard one if you aren't North American. I'm not sure if they have these in other countries. Take a close look and give  me your best guess. Good luck!

And if you haven't already done so, check out the poll of the week to your left. Today's the last day to vote. So far, it looks like a tie between Arby's and McDonald's. Who's going to take home the title of "The Most Disgusting Fast Food Joint?"

27 Comments:

  1. My girlfriend answers for me today with such confidence that I have to support her.

    She says and I quote "its the same thing I use to hold my contacts, specifically the clean and clear one."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really have no idea. When I first took a look at it I thought it was a piece from a blender, but this just.. I am at a wall. :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is indeed a clean and clear contact case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really... have no clue.... and I keep staring...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah alrite finally got one right, which was yesterdays one. this one looks like something from a fish tank.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like the top of a blender.

    http://robertfunf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't live in the US so, no idea : (

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no idea what that is and I live in the U.S. too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say it's the butt end of a blender pitcher..

    ReplyDelete
  10. i too vote for contact lens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a contact lense case!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonder what is that. I never used contact lenses so I don't know how those look like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really stumped, it could be one of those things in the toilet that the bar of soap goes into...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm with disser2. I think it's also a waterbox,

    ReplyDelete