Monday, December 19, 2011

Photo #319 Revealed

It was a pair of binoculars.
When I see binoculars, I can't help but think of  Disney-Pixar's Wall-E. Isn't he the cutest little robot? If you haven't seen this movie, I would highly recommend it. It's not just a kids movie. It will appeal to everyone. It may not be a Christmas movie, but now is the perfect time to watch this. It just might remind you to be more aware of your own consumption during the holidays. Christmas is quite commercialized, especially in North America and we tend to over consume.

Image from Google.

7 Comments:

  1. Wow... I actually had never seen Wall-E like this... I won't be able to unsee it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol You're right! I always think of Wall-E too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I returned after a holiday haha
    wooww nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww yeah they do. And Wall-E is a great movie! You're absolutely right, it's the best time to watch it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.
    Who doesn't love Walle..!!
    He's beyond precious. ^__^

    ReplyDelete