Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo of the day, #339

hint: it was more popular 10-20 years ago
Hope you are having a good day so far. I'm dreaming of a winter vacation right about now. It's so freaking cold out today!! It's like -40degrees with the wind chill! And the weather will be like this until the end of the week. I want to hibernate like the bears do in winter. I will re-emerge when spring arrives...but I don't think I have enough fat to keep me alive during the next few months...


Today is Two-sday and I'm going with one photo worth 2 points! Last Two-sday I posted 2 photos. Which one do you like better? Do you even care? If you do, vote for your preference in the poll. There's only 1 more day left to vote and the results are very close!


Here's the haiku hint for today's thingamajig:


they are stackable
although I would be careful
they are crackable!


What is it?

27 Comments:

  1. Inside of a CD/DVD case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a spool from a VCR cassette.

    ...I'm showing my age, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaker parts??

    And stop by later, because I have a feeling you might enjoy the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a DVD/CD case :)
    (I hope)

    PS. winter came late here too, but it's all part of being Canadian :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Record disk? Hope you stay warm. It's snowing here in Chicago.

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. No clue what the photo is of lol!

    -40 my goodness! Pardon my ignorance, but do you guys use Fahrenheit? That sounds miserable! I guess I need to not complain that it's 70 today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely no clue. If I was in those temperatures I'd be hibernating like a bear too. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a lot of cds, but I have any cd cases. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I can't even guess -- stay warm though!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No clue!!! Stay warm...I won't complain about our temps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, -40!? Wow. o_o

    @_@ This thingamajig looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will take a guess, a wild guess. Is it a ride for very small elves?

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's freakishly cold everywhere these days. Bundle up!

    BTW, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude, where are you from?

    It's cold as nuts here, too!

    ReplyDelete