Thursday, February 9, 2012

Photo of the day, #351

hint: a Valentine's gift idea maybe?
Well, hello there! Hope you are having a good day so far, wherever you are! So Valentine's Day is fast approaching! Is this a holiday you like to celebrate? I admit, it's a highly commercialized holiday, but I still think it's the most romantic time of the year! I can't help it. I'm a girl and a bit of hopeless romantic. I get all sappy upon hearing a good love story, like Prince William and his princess Kate's! They seem very happy together! Isn't true love grand?


Anyways, here's the haiku hint for today's thingamajig:


I wouldn't call this
a "thingamajig," you know.
It has feelings, too!


What is it?


Much love,
Shutterbug

17 Comments:

  1. Well it's a cat obviously, but how is a cat a great Valentine's gift? Don't want your girl ending up as a crazy old cat-lady, now do you? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is most likely a dog. I want it. Give me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a dog! Not sure what kind... a spaniel, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a dog but do we have to specify breed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a cute doggy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Is that dog yours Shutterbug!? ^___^;

    *Loves animals!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the dog a King Charles Spaniel? From the side view, it looks like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppy?
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete