Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photo of the day, #357

Hint: also comes in white
Hey there! I'm still around. Do I still have readers out there? Did you miss me? I apologize for missing a few days. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had a chance to update. Blogging regularly definitely takes some discipline and commitment. That being said, I will try my best to keep up with this blog as long as I have readers. By the way, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today. You are too kind.


Ok, let's get on with today's thingamajig:


adds colour and crunch
to an everyday meal
and it's good for you!


What is it?


Have a wicked Wednesday!



23 Comments:

  1. I really have no clue......I was thinking honeysuckle until I saw your second clue.

    I'm still thinking honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a veggie.. Like a turnip or something.. Dunno. Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Radish!

    Missed ya, but real life comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd started to worry that you'd left the blogging world... good to have you back

    But I've no idea on this one lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course Shutterbug! <3 We always miss you. ^__^

    The thingamajig is a radish! ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you keep posting!! i miss you when you don't but completely understand the whole time issue!!

    sooo...that looks like a radish to me...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a radish!
    Thanks so much for visiting our blog and for commenting. Sorry you are getting so much snow. Ours has melted away now. We are now following you via GFC and would really love for you to visit again and follow us too. Have a great day!
    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks pretty! at first glance, i thought it was cotton candy, but i don't think cotton candy everyday is good for us, haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete