Friday, February 17, 2012

Photo of the day, #356

Hint: needs to be replaced every so often
Well hey there! Happy Friday! Hope you all had a good week! I don't know about you, but it will be a long weekend for me! It will be Family Day on Monday for some of us lucky Canadians. It's not a national holiday, as not all provinces observe this holiday. It's too bad, as I do think that it should  be a national holiday. Family values are important and we do need the extra day off. People are always so busy with work and concerned with making money that they sacrifice time with their loved ones. You know what they say about all work and no play! 


Anyway, here's the hint for today's thingamajig:


it's common knowledge:
black ones are more popular
and less expensive!


What is it?

P.S I won't be updating my blog this weekend. I'm spending quality time with my family and you should, too! :)









15 Comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. That picture is clearly an avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A yardlight! The dirt gave it away!

    I really like the idea of Family Day. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A printer cartridge! This one looks like black ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! Sounds like a great holiday -- we'll be off too for President's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'd be busy this weekend too Shutterbug but its because of Carnival weekend! Hope you have a wonderful day with the family. :)

    I have no idea what that thingamajig is. =_=

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a printer ink cartridge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think it is important to make money but family value is more precious (: and i hope your long week will be fun, take care. <3

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great weekend with your family!! I agree with you, people should spend more time with loved ones :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's presidents' day here in the states, but not everyone has off. i do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is that... a chip?

    I have no clue!

    ReplyDelete