Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo of the day, #355


Hint: it may be smarter than you!
Hope your Valentine's was all that you had hoped for and more! I didn't get any candies or chocolates... but no worries! I'm going to the store today for some half price candies! Am I Asian or what?? LOL! Anyways, some of you may be wondering about the top scorers for Dec and January.  Keep wondering awhile longer. I am such a procrastinator that I haven't had a chance to tally up the scores. I will try to get those scores up as soon as possible. Until then, please be patient.


Anyways, here's the hint for today's thingamajig:


small, yet powerful
hidden, but not forgotten
it gets the job done!


What is it?

19 Comments:

  1. Circuit/Motherboard/Microchip. Whatever you call it, they do the same thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a mobile phone circuit board .. . ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computer chip yeah?

    HALF PRICE CANDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a circuit board. But from what I do not know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL !! I don't think that's being Asian, that's being a smart individual! Procrastinating for the win! :D Hey Shutterbug how was the vow movie?
    -

    Thingamajig looks like a microchip to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's computer hardware! Motherboard, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a circuit board, for a calculator maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A circuit-board of sorts. Easy, you should've zoomed in more. ;D

    Also, how can we create something that's smarter than us? Sure, we can teach it to learn, but we can't teach it to be smarter than us now can we? We obviously don't have the knowledge for that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a little computer chip. powerful things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know its a circuit board maybe part of a computer?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I know! A Computer chip!

    ReplyDelete