Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photo of the day, #360

Hint: might make you laugh?
Hello, my loyal fans! It's so nice of you to visit me today. Hope you are having a good day so far. I'm still feeling under the weather today. But no need to worry about me. I'm drinking lots of fluids and getting lots of rest! I hope to feel better soon, though. Being sick isn't fun.

Anyway, since it's "Two-sday," this photo is worth 2 points!


you need a challenge
I've been too easy on you
no more hints for you!


What is it?







11 Comments:

  1. Paper? A book? A joke book? The ruffle of a clown's collar? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, but the poll says "two pictures"! D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that paper-rip-ish texture somehwere before, I just have no idea where.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! I am happy you're getting rest though! :)

    Ohhh, nuuu!! I'd never get it now! Lol!!
    Is it some kind of comic book? >.<;

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's.. uhm... I can do this. It's a.. thing.. it's...a script? Hm..

    ReplyDelete
  6. A book? Some books make me laugh, others make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a newspaper to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the edge of a newspaper

    ReplyDelete