Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo of the day, #353

Hint: a gift idea, perhaps?
Well, hello there! Hope you had a fun filled weekend! I had a pretty good weekend. I spent yesterday eating home-made chocolate chip cookies and making valentines! Speaking of valentines, tomorrow is the most romantic day of the year! Do you have any plans?  I might go see "The Vow," the movie with cutie pie Rachel McAdams. I don't care if it's going to be a cheesy movie. I love cheese! And I heard that Channing Tatum takes off more than his shirt!! ;)


Anyway, here's the hint for today's thingamajig:


just a bit of lace
adorned with a bow or two
makes it quite sexy!


What is it?

15 Comments:

  1. Lace undies/lingerie. As I guy, I have an eye for these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any show that he doesn't remove his shirt?! I wanna see it too!! Looks cute. ^.^ Be sure to inform us if its a good watch. :D

    -
    Okay the thingamajig looks like some sexy underwear. Perhaps a tong or lingerie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to guest this one -- but I'll leave it for you to reveal :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intimate apparel of some kind? :S I dunno what else it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to say women's undergarments. Keeping it classy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, I'm just going to say panties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had me at home-made chocolate chip cookies

    ReplyDelete
  8. That appears to be an item of intimate wear...

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like some frilly underthings...happy valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete