Monday, February 13, 2012

Photo of the day, #353

Hint: a gift idea, perhaps?
Well, hello there! Hope you had a fun filled weekend! I had a pretty good weekend. I spent yesterday eating home-made chocolate chip cookies and making valentines! Speaking of valentines, tomorrow is the most romantic day of the year! Do you have any plans?  I might go see "The Vow," the movie with cutie pie Rachel McAdams. I don't care if it's going to be a cheesy movie. I love cheese! And I heard that Channing Tatum takes off more than his shirt!! ;)

Anyway, here's the hint for today's thingamajig:

just a bit of lace
adorned with a bow or two
makes it quite sexy!

What is it?


  1. Lace undies/lingerie. As I guy, I have an eye for these things.

  2. Is there any show that he doesn't remove his shirt?! I wanna see it too!! Looks cute. ^.^ Be sure to inform us if its a good watch. :D

    Okay the thingamajig looks like some sexy underwear. Perhaps a tong or lingerie?

  3. I am dying to guest this one -- but I'll leave it for you to reveal :D

  4. Intimate apparel of some kind? :S I dunno what else it could be.

  5. I'm going to say women's undergarments. Keeping it classy.

  6. Hahaha, I'm just going to say panties.

  7. you had me at home-made chocolate chip cookies

  8. That appears to be an item of intimate wear...

  9. looks like some frilly underthings...happy valentine's day!!