Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo of the day, #359

Hint: can be bought at the dollar store...
Well, hello there! Hope you all had a better weekend than me. I spent most of mine shovelling snow from my sidewalk and driveway. It was snow fun, but someone had to do it. But now I have a cold. My nose is all runny and red. There's a tickle in my throat. I feel gross. I just want to stay in bed all day, watch sappy chick flicks and drink hot lemon-honey tea. What comforts you when you are sick?


Anyway, here's today's haiku hint:


multiple colours
endless possibilities
where do I begin?


What is it?


Enjoy the rest of your day. And don't forget to eat some fruits and veggies...

17 Comments:

  1. Oh gee, I don't know...
    Paint? Spray paint? Silly string? Cheap eye-shadow? Candy? Icing? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watercolor paints! Bring the parent of 2 boys under 10, this was an easy one for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you so punny.

    Looks like a watercolor set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it like.. play-doh?

    Vicks comforts me. And chicken soup. Television!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice cup of hot chocolate, like you lazing on the chair with a remote like a couch potato is always nice! I also like being pampered even if its by my parents, *_* hehehe. But poor Shutterbug, you always seem to be getting ill. :/ Hope you feel better and drink lots of liquids! Soup would be nice ^_^!

    Thingamajig looks like one of those water paint pallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your still doing this, I'm always stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Given this one a lot of thought:) It is Play Dough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like one of those cheap paint kits I used to get as a kid. I remember you had to add just a little bit of warm water to get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paint! The water-based kind, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i ate an apple and a banana !

    it looks like something a crayon would make. im clueless what it is

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that picture. Is it finger paint?

    Sorry you're sick :(

    When I'm sick I just try to stay in bed as long as I can while watching movies I haven't seen in 5+ years. I don't know why 5 years is the threshold, but it always is.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete