Saturday, November 26, 2011

Guess who this is for bonus points!

mystery shirtless man
It's been way too long since I've done this feature. I'm bringing sexy back! For my new readers, on random Saturdays, I post a cropped photo of some mystery man for you to guess who it is. But don't worry, there are hints.


This week's mystery man:

  • he's an American football player
  • his has a younger brother
  • his mom is Asian
  • he owns a bar
  • with is good looks, of course he has done some modelling!
Who is this sexy mystery man? He will be revealed in tomorrow's edition of "Sexy Shirtless Sundays."



7 Comments:

  1. I know nothing about american players. But this is the best guessing photo yet! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for shirtless Sundays!!

    I don't know much about American Football but google results, say the mystery person is Hines Ward..? XD

    I doubt its him but oh well. :P

    ReplyDelete