Monday, November 21, 2011

Photo of the day, #294

Hint: the name of this comes from the sound it makes
Hope you are having a good Monday so far. In case you were wondering, I didn't catch any mice yet. I've set up traps all around the house, but I haven't seen dead carcasses yet. I haven't even heard a squeak all morning. I'm not sure if this is a good thing. Either the mice died on their own or they decided to pack up and leave. I'll take either. But I think it's unlikely.  


Here's the haiku hint for today's thingamajig:


always in a pair
stuck together forever
useless when apart


what is this?





17 Comments:

  1. Hmm I really can't remember what they're called... But I think it looks like those little rivets you usually get on denim, but the ones that fasten things, much like a button. The popper ones. Rivet fastener? I really don't know what they're called.... -_- You pop 'em together and they hold shirts together and stuff lol

    Or even whether I am right or not...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know its English name. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I first started playing.. that sometimes I felt all dumb and stuff? I'm getting that again.

    I say doorbell, which has nothing to do with your hints imo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh this seems like it should be so easy, but I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. stud button / pressure button / press stud buttons / snaps fastener? ( i had to go to wikipedia for this.)

    and what kind of traps are you using? when we had a mouse problem in the house, we just used fly paper with a little treat in the middle. we placed them around the corners and sides of the house and the next day we caught the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humm... I'm really bad for these things... but it looks like a mexican hat.

    See? I'm horrible at it. Don't judge me! ;_;

    ReplyDelete