Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bonus Points if you can guess who this mystery man is...

Needless to say, the Shirtless Sunday post has been very popular! It's my most viewed post of all time!  I know my male followers aren't fans, but I hope to make it fun for everyone. I've decided to make the sexy posts more "Thingamajig-like!" So for today's bonus post, I will be posting a picture of some mystery hot body and have you guess who it is. The sexy guy will be revealed on Sunday. It's a great way to earn some extra points. I will give you 5 points for the correct answer. Good luck!

This is the hot body:


Hints:

  • He's Canadian! Like me! :)
  • He's an actor. He's been in both movies and tv shows.
  • He's been married.
  • He's one of People's Magazine's sexiest man alive
Who is he?

11 Comments:

  1. That looks like a picture of me that they used to photoshop Ryan Reynold's head onto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan Reynolds
    http://bit.ly/kP9JpL

    Less than a minute of googling did the trick. >:3
    Bonus points GET

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister says its definitely Ryan Reynolds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the sexy beast known as Ryan Reynolds :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think I know one canadian actor?..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 points?! I'm GAME.

    This would be a lot easier if the body didn't look like it wanted to swallow me for protein o_o

    Ryan Reynolds? Gimmepointsgimmepoints >.>

    ReplyDelete
  7. canadian? is it ryan reynolds?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Ryan Reynolds from Men's Health magazine.

    ReplyDelete