Thursday, June 16, 2011

Photo of the Day, #131

Hint: This is in just about every room
Hi there! Hope you are having a great day so far! It's another dark and gloomy day over here. It really doesn't feel like summer. I heard it's supposed to be a rainy summer for us. At least, it's not raining so much that it's flooding. Anyways, in case you haven't heard, the Canucks lost the game last night and hardcore fans started a bit of a riot in Vancouver. Canadians can get  pretty crazy when it comes to hockey, especially since we were thisclose to winning the Cup. Anyways, enough about hockey. Most of you don't even care. Let's get back to today's thingamajig. This is something that is found everywhere: at home, work, school, the mall, etc... It may even be in front of you now. What is it?

22 Comments:

  1. Hinges. These look like door hinges to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't care about your weird Canadian hockey fandom. Go away.


    ;D

    Also, a hinge of sorts, probably a door hinge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a door hinge, and sorry about the loss!

    I hope you're not in the rioting group? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I know what is that. My online dictionary says that's a hinge

    ReplyDelete
  5. DOOR HINGE. The only thing keeping me from being unhinged...

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a hinge, if its in every room maybe a window or a door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. door hinges?

    and i hope you and your family are safe from the riots over there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be a door hinge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, I'd have to say doorhinge :D What a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS I just have to let you know-- this is the BEST blog idea I've come across! I love it! Consider me a frequent visitor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. My son looked at it and immediately said "That's a door hinge!"

    ReplyDelete