Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo of the day, #128

Hint: This one is blue, but they come in other colours
Hey everyone! I don't think I've ever said this, but Monday couldn't come soon enough.Tonight the Canucks will be playing their 6th game in the series. It's a huge game! It's going to be intense. If they win this game, they will take home the highly coveted Stanley Cup! I know most of you don't care, so let's get on with today's thingamajig. You can find this at a supermarket. You can buy this in bulk or individually. It's usually made of plastic and it's recyclable. They usually come in a few sizes. What is it?

18 Comments:

  1. It's a water bottle!

    It's funny, but I never drink through the nozzle thing. I always unscrew the cap and drink it like that. Does that mean there's something wrong with me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and go Nuckies! Woo woo woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like the lid for a sports drink

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of those pull-me-to-drink bottle caps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to be an intense game!!
    It looks like a plastic bottle..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Nucks, I am guessing a flashlight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the top of a water bottle to me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water bottle? Good luck with the game :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a fan of either team but made a little wager on Boston. No clue on the pic :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like the cap of a water bottle.

    ReplyDelete