Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo of the day, #127

Hint: It's not a telephone wire
Hey everyone! Hope your Sunday is bright and sunny because it's dark and gloomy here. And it looks like it's going to rain. Rain is good for my garden, though. It makes things grow! It's like magic!  Anyways, today's thingamajig is something that is found in almost every room in your house. It's a small object that could fit inside your shoe, but why would you put it in your shoe? You probably don't even know you have this thingamajig unless you look for it or when you vacuum your carpets. What is it?

19 Comments:

  1. BRRRNNNNNGGGGG :D

    Lol that's a door stopper thing. I like flicking them so they make funny noises. I'm immature sometimes lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta think about this.

    But I *really* have to say that the shirtless Sundays make me want to puke.
    I hatehatehatehatehate muscular guys.
    TOO MANY BUMPS AHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the boinga boinga doorstops! I love those things...

    They make a brdlrdlbrldblrdrbldl sound...

    Want to see a cute vid of my son playing with a pair of them? http://youtu.be/FCgqYpOPNoA

    ReplyDelete
  4. A screw of sorts? ugh, no idea.

    Also, lol'd @ PeaceLoveandSharpies' comment :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. PeaceLoveandSharpies makes me giggle fit :D

    I have no clue. Particularly because it looks like a shower head thing to me and I have never had carpet. Double whammy. This is me... saying pass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a door stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stuff that prevent doors to slam the wall everytime you open them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna go with one of those personal lamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think its one of those door stopper things. so that you dont bang the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is it one of those wire and cable covers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ PeaceLoveandSharpies
    na, they look oki. The problem with hot people is that their suuuuper self-contious, and not much fun to be around.^^

    no clue what the thingy is.. like most days :*(

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a lamp? or the shower thing.. dunno the name :)

    ReplyDelete