Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo of the Day, #130

Hint: Women may use this more often than men
Hey everybody! Hope you are having a good day! If you are feeling kinda grumpy today, please check out yesterday's post. It will make you feel a bit better. Maybe even bring a smile to your face! Thank you to those of you that left me a joke yesterday. I did crack up a few times. And I feel a lot better today! Anyways, today's thingamajig is something women would probably use more often now that it's summer. But men can and should use it too. The ladies would probably find you more attractive. What is it?

And one more thing, Go Canucks, Go! This is the last most important game in the series! This is do or die! Hopefully, we do! :)

19 Comments:

  1. I'm just going to say razor because it fits the clues. Even though that would be a hellovanugly razor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it some sort of shower rock or sponge? I think women would use that sort of thing more than men... But if women us it so often, how are we men to really know what it is? Oh, no!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol wtf is this... some sort of bathroom mold?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a hard one... But my guess is.... make up? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. BODY WAX


    Nope, sorry, no freaking idea this time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like bacteria....but I know I'm wrong

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really familiar, but I have no clue what it is.
    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pumice! I don't use it, but I know girls who do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of those makeup removing pads?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea, tanning lotion lol?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no damn clue.
    However, based on hints alone, I'll go with loofah. which I think you've done before so I'm still gonna be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh crap, just when I declare my impending domination of this game...

    Uh...is it the surface of some kind of foot or face scrubber?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm, looks like soap bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A pumice stone, perhaps? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete