Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo of the day, #132

Hint: For ages 12 and up
It's Friday and you know what that means? It's Fries-day! I'm going to go hunt down some sweet potato fries! Those are my favourite! How do you celebrate Friday? Anyways, today's thingamajig is kinda dangerous, hence the "for ages 12 and up". This isn't something kids should be playing with. It's not a toy! You can find this in a hardware store and is usually made of stainless steel. It's sharp and could easily be used as a weapon. And no, it's not something that I have posted previously. I don't do repeats. What is it?

16 Comments:

  1. I /think/ it's a knife. Thought special-rounded-bumps-scissors first, but the handle doesn't match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's very difficult... I want to say either some sort of saw or cutter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blue saw for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a circular saw, but at the same time it's not quite sharp enough and I don't think a 13 year old should be using one... I think I'm stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it some sort of serrated blade or pocket knife?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scissors some kind of scissors, or a nutcracker. Actually I haven't seen a nutcracker in my life... but I bet they look like that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I have had a productive week, then I usually celebrate Friday night with some locally distilled rum, either some music or The Thomas Jefferson Hour, along with a strategy game like either Civilization or something from the Total War series.

    I think your thingamajig for today is maybe a handsaw?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It almost looks like the serrated edge off of a pair of industrial scissors but the edges aren't sharp enough, so I would have to go with a pair of shears with a grippy section on the arms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looked at it for one minute. This is the very least I can remember looking at one of your pictures.

    I'm gonna go with hacksaw. Too tired to think of why it can't be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. or those things to clamp things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like some sort of thin pliers but I'm going with scissors. Final answer.

    ReplyDelete