Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo of the day, #116

Hint: It is not candy or some kind of toy
It's June! It's starting to feel like summer around here, with all those shirtless guys! :) But I hate those stupid mosquitoes! Urg!! Anyways, today's thingamajig is partly made of plastic and usually comes in those colours. It is a fairly common object, but it is usually kept out of sight. You wouldn't see it front of you, but you know it's there. And no, you wouldn't find this in a kitchen. What do you think it is?

18 Comments:

  1. No idea

    Is it one of those bug-repelling bracelets?
    Idk what to call them.
    Mosquito bands?
    ...now I'm picturing mosquitoes playing guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are not poker chips also right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh tricky one... I really have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to be honest, I have no fricken clue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the plugs that go into your TV or VCR. There's usually a red one that goes with it, but I guess that'd make it too obvious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a spring, but im not sure to what.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh toughy. I'm gonna go with the bottom of the stick for the broom/mop and such. Even though, white? I'm probably wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No clue! :D:D I still like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oo, um...it's on the tip of my tongue E_E

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmmm, even if you say it's not found in the kitchen, i'm still going to say drinking straws.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a plastic covering for wires.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the new colors look good! I'd say better than the ones you had before. Always room for improvement, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh sheesh, did I say VCR? I feel so damn old now... Who here still uses VCR's???

    ReplyDelete