Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photo of the day, #117

Hint: You might have used one of these today
Hey there! How's it going? Today's thingamajig is a very common object. They can be found everywhere including your own home, at a school, at your workplace, and at the mall. They aren't very environmentally friendly, so I don't like using them. What is it?

And also, I have updated the Top Scorers list for the month of May! Congrats to all of you on that list! You are truly awesome!! And maybe one day when this blog starts making some decent money, I will start giving out prizes!! :)


Enjoy the rest of your day! I know I will. It's nice and sunny!:)

22 Comments:

  1. Plastic. Fork.

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a plastic fork!

    I like forking... don't you?

    ~My Own Private Idaho~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plastic silverware, specifically a fork it looks like lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a plastic spork or fork. and yeah it was a great game. gotta give credit to both goalies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a plastic fork!! Im so awesome!!! I KNOW i got THIS one right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a plastic fork! Woohoo I think I finally got one

    ReplyDelete
  7. A plastic fork.

    Yay I'm on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its made of plastic thats all I know

    ReplyDelete
  9. a plastic fork?

    and great idea about future giveaways! you can make a daily give away of each of the items featured on this blog. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. FORK ITS A FORK FORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no idea. I'll take a wild guess, a plastic shovel?

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH THANK GOD I MADE IT ON THE LIST BARELY

    uhh.. i'd say a toilet but i'm pretty sure you don't mind using that

    on second though, i have no idea :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. it something from the bathroom?

    ReplyDelete