Monday, June 27, 2011

Photo of the day, #142

Hint: They come in a cardboard box
Hey everyone! Hope you are having a good day so far. Just wanted to say I am proud of those of you who are still blogging on a regular basis. It's not easy! And I know. I try to post at least once a day, but there are days when I don't want to post anything. But I guess we all have days like that. Anyways, today's thingamajig is something that most people eat on a daily basis, especially kids and kids at heart. It is good with fruit. What is it?

21 Comments:

  1. Looks like a cereal.
    Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish chips?

    Shutter, I have no idea. Make them easier for a change ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a good day, you have one for yourself too! ^_^ Thanks for the pride, cough. It isn't. Today is one of those days where I could use my time on something else <_< I'll make a quickie.

    Also, Corn Flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some sort of breakfast cereal... possibly cornflakes or a similar brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cereal! Looks like corn flakes or maybe Wheaties?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cereal, perhaps some corn flakes? Bagels are clearly the better breakfast food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CORN FLAKES!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like cereal like cornflakes. you went from really hard to really easy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE FROSTED FLAKES! YEAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S If they end up being corn flakes and just look shiny I still win right? lol. But I'm still sticking with good ol' Frosted Flakes (They'rrreee gr8?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's definitely tough, my updates are getting further apart :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thingamajig, I dub thee BREAKFAST CEREAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes I can't guess what the picture and I get a bit mad because I don't want to lose. I lose quite often at vidyagames y'know? D:
    This time it's easy to guess though. CORN FLAKES

    ReplyDelete
  14. Corn flakes or frosted flakes or some kind of flakes.

    ReplyDelete