Monday, March 5, 2012

Photo of the day, #363

Hint: it also comes in other colours
Well, hello there! Fancy meeting you here! Come here often? LOL. I wonder if that pick-up line ever works? Have you ever tried using that line? Did you end up getting a date? I always laugh when people try to use that line. There's some inherently funny about using pick up lines. No how clever people try to be, it almost always comes off as cheesy! I say forget about using pick up lines and start with a simple smile and a sincere "hello." 


Anyways, what am I doing giving dating advice on this blog? This is not that kinda blog. Let's get back to today's thingamajig. Here is your haiku hint of the day:


no need for a hint
this one is easy as pie
you know what this is!


What is today's thingamajig?



11 Comments:

  1. it looks like hemp rope or yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone use a pick up line on you recently? >.>...

    And of course I know what this is. It's uh, a sweater. A human eating sweater.. am I warmer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhggg, why don't I know what this is? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one threw me off. ...Best guess for this one is... coat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what it is. D:
    As usual it looks familiar, but g'damn, can't put my finger on it.
    A sweater or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I am guessing a bottom of a woven chair?
    Hope you are having a good week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like cheesy but that's just direct for me xD!
    I find most guys that use pick up lines to be creeps, lol!

    I feel silly, I ;_; do not know what that thingamajig is. Looks familiar, though! >_< Could it be carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you and I have differing definitions of easy... maybe a toque

    ReplyDelete