Saturday, March 17, 2012

Photo of the day, #369

Hint: it's not clover
Hi there! Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Irish and Irish-for-a-day out there! Hope you are having a lot of fun. I don't really celebrate St. Patrick's Day. If anything, I just wear green. I don't even go around pinching people that don't wear green. It's fun, but it's not the same when you're not a kid any more. To me, it's just another holiday that gives people an excuse to go out and drink. I don't really drink, so it's just another day for me. What about you? Do you like to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?


Here's a hint for today's thingamajig:


it's hairy and green
like the Grinch who stole Christmas
but you can eat it!


What is it?





15 Comments:

  1. I'd say Venus Flytrap, but I don't think those are edible.
    Green paprika? Nah, those aren't hairy... Beans or something? I have no idea...

    And no I don't really celebrate St Patrick's Day.

    Also, what about the top scores for December, January and February?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzy, fuzzy... is it a kiwi! Are those kiwi hairs sprinkled across green kiwi flesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't celebrate either. It's silly, and it doesn't belong to me.

    Is this..... uh... I don't know. Kiwi? :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to take a stab and say seaweed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of the pinching people who don't wear green thing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHH!! Just noticed I came in a first place tie with Henry for January month!! Woohoo :D !!
    I don't celebrate xD St.Patrick day either but I do wear green! Not sure why, I guess habit. I know I HAD to as a child, else I'd have my cheeks and arms sore by the end of the day.

    Well you already did D: Kiwi so it can't be there..
    Only thing I think it could be is okra. *_* And I love okra. <3

    ReplyDelete