Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photo of the day, #367

Hint: it's reusable
Hey there! Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday so far, wherever you are! So yesterday I went to watch the movie "The Lorax." It's a children's movie, but I enjoyed every minute of it especially with all the cutesy characters in it!  And if you have a heart, I think that you would enjoy it, too. It's a simple story with a powerful message that everyone can relate to. I highly recommend it, especially if you enjoyed the Dr. Seuss book. 


Anyways, here's the haiku hint for today's thingamajig:


they are stackable
collapsible, durable
and oh, so useful!


What is this?


And because it's "Two-sday," this photo is worth 2 points!

13 Comments:

  1. Those strong things in which you put stuff or something. I have no idea how to describe it, let alone know the name for it. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno, some sort of cardboard crate or box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm no idea.. I'd love to watch the movie if I get a chance. Thanks for the info! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it might be a cat until you said useful. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. oH OH!! I want to see that movie!! Did you know Zac Efron and Taylor Swift are voice actors for that movie?!

    Thingamajig is a brown paper bag? :'O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm.. carton? Like for eggs maybe? I.. I dunno D=

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking maybe an egg carton?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it might be a sea sponge or Loofah. That or it's a picture of the inside of my Great Great Great Grand Daddies nose, and how on earth did you get a picture of the inside of his nose??

    ReplyDelete