Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo of the day, #371

Hint: it's not bacon
Well, hello there! It's so nice of you to drop by. I'm very happy that spring is finally here! I'm looking forward to spending more time outside in the sunshine. As warm as our winter here has been, I don't exactly like playing in the snow. I'm am one of those nerdy wimps. I don't like going out as much when it's cold and miserable out. I don't like to ski, skate or snowboard. I would rather drink hot chocolate and read a book by a hot fireplace. I know, I'm such a geek.


Anyway, here's the haiku hint for the day:


It looks like bacon-
that pink, fatty piece of meat
but it's not crispy!


What is this?


p.s bacon looks like this!

20 Comments:

  1. Well, if it isn't bacon, its a slice of ham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it ham? Looking at the hints, I might even say prosciutto?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment, and I'm wondering if it's a watermelon or a pink fruit of some kind? Maybe even ice-cream? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiss @ Cold. You should definitely come to the Caribbean, you would love it! Or would it be too warm for you? >.>;

    o-o You sure that's not bacon?..

    Well, kinda looks like a meat beef steak or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. is it raw fish? i have no idea x_____x


    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a rasher? Or some sort of ham?? lol

    ReplyDelete