Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photo of the day, #364

Hint: could be made of plastic, wood, or foam
Hello, out there! Anyone out there? Where are my readers at? I guess people have started losing interest in my blog. I have been losing followers and page views, which makes me sad. On the other hand, maybe people just don't have the time to visit my blog. Or maybe they all moved to some remote place with no Internet access. In any case, I do appreciate the handful of loyal bloggers who visit my blog almost on a daily basis! I appreciate your support and encouragement. What would I do without you? You are the reason I still continue to blog. 


Anyway, here's the haiku hint for the day:


starts off as a block
ends up as a work of art
at least I think so...


What is it?

20 Comments:

  1. Yay I know this one! A stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it IS Spring Break so I can only guess that all the students are out and hanging about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a chest?

    Anyway, I think that's happening to anyone. In the past month I've lost way over a thousand monthly page views, and I don't care about the number of my followers enough to notice, but I think with the blogger switch any inactive people are 'disappearing'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still here, but I usually don't comment when I'm stumped like today.

    Maybe people are losing interest because it's been ages since you last updated the scoreboard?

    ReplyDelete
  5. paint stamp block thingamajigger lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're here! We're here!

    Oh no!! -.- What is wrong with those people!!! This is the coolest blog ever!! D: Never mind them shutterbug, they have no taste. *cough*

    As for the thingamajig, I have no idea what so ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, been busy, though I did see your last post I just didn't have a chance to comment. I think this is some sort of statue?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some sort of vase or statue? I dunno

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also it is midterm season for all of us in university... that might have something to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...that is a tough one! i am just going to go out on a limb and assume that i am wrong, but maybe an ornate horse, from a merry go round??

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm here you reader, don't worry i will follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. .-. I still have no idea what this is, could it be candle wax!?

    ReplyDelete