Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Photo of the day, #372


First of all, I just want to apologize for not updating sooner. Don't worry. I haven't given up on this blog. I just have been busy. I don't know how some of you do it-blogging daily and still have a life! Blogging isn't easy. It requires time, effort and most importantly, motivation. Perhaps, I could consider having people do guest posts every now and again. It would give me a bit of a break. What do you think of the idea? If you are interested in doing a guest post, please email me at thingamajigblog at gmail.com. 


Anyways, I appreciate everyone who has ever visited my blog and I hope that you will continue to support me in the future. 


Here's today haiku hint of the day:


it should be replaced
if it has been tampered with
safety always comes first!


What is it?


And because it's 'Two-sday,' this photo is worth 2 points










21 Comments:

  1. Looks like a doorknob with a keyhole!

    Great blog btw, I followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I think its a door handle! Not sure though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a doorbell?

    and if you find yourself too busy for your blog, you can just post every other day or so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If a guest post involves sending a picture plus haiku and stuff, sure I'm down. Otherwise what did you have in mind? I'm totally down for the idea.. but why not just take days off on purpose? Ever since I switched to 4 days a week it's been a breeze, I'd consider it.

    ANYHOO I'm almost positive this is a doorlock. Like, not the knob, just where the key goes, isthat what it's called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh!! I wouldn't mind doing a guest post sometime ^___^ !!! What a great idea <3 !!

    Is that a door lock knob thingy!? :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks kinda like a lamp shade to me, but this hint makes me think otherwise...

    Also I'll dig through some pic's this weekend and maybe have something for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a keyhole, right? ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The haikus always are so different from what I expect it to be... It looks like a can of stuff or a bullet or canon-like thing, but don't think that's it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm... Is it a lock? This is a cute game! =)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finding a balance is def hard. I try to post for a week, on the weekends. It makes it a bit easier :)

    And I'm totally stumped with today's pic. No clue.

    ReplyDelete