Monday, March 12, 2012

Photo of the day, #366

hint: it gets its name due to its shape
Happy Monday!! It's a super nice day out. The sun is out. I'm feeling warm and fuzzy. And like most of you, I'm very much looking forward to Spring and all the joy it brings! Ever since we had the daylight savings change yesterday, I have been noticing that the days are brighter and longer. People are in good moods. It's a nice! 


Anyways, here's the hint for the day:


looks ordinary
but when it is simply sliced,
its true beauty shows!


What is it??





18 Comments:

  1. Orange, apple, pear, mango
    ...STARFRUIT, that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait.. shape? Star fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can guess is starfruit. Tell me I'm right <.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. mosambique, orange, lemon - any one of citrus fruits

    ReplyDelete
  5. A star fruit!! Or as we like to call it, five fingers! Hehehe. Miss Shutterbug sure knows about her fruits. :D

    You enjoy :) your spring, Shutterbug! XD Enjoy for me as well since I won't be having much of a break. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, its a fruit. but what kind. i would say orange, but i am guessing not. that is as far as i can get!

    ReplyDelete