Thursday, March 29, 2012

Photo of the day, #373


Well howdy, partner! Hope you are having a lovely day so far! Is it the end of the month already? Is it me or does time seem to fly by? I still have to update last month's top scores. I apologize for being such procrastinator. I'm always doing things last minute... It's not a good habit. This is something that I definitely need to work on. I should start scheduling my day to get more work done.

Anyway, here's the haiku hint of the day:

now that it is Spring,
storage is where it belongs
may it rest in peace

What is it?


16 Comments:

  1. hm...is this that thing that you put on the water faucets outside so that they don't freeze up in the winter?.. I don't know haha. your blog is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was a rake, but after the clue I have to guess... snow-shovel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this doesn't apply to me, so I'm gonna guess shovel even though it seems to have rubber. I dunno D=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right Shutterbug? X_x This year is flying by so fast. How is the year of the dragon, treating you?

    Is it some kind of snow shovel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I know this one! it's a snow shovel!!!!
    PS. I changed my screen name from CaptianDelphi to my real one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your haiku is beautiful! Is the object a snow shovel?
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like extreme close of the snow shovel handle..Is it? :-) If yes, may it stays safely in the storage for long time! I am looking forward for warmer weather! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm... thinking of this. I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man! I was gonna say 'Dart' until I read your haiku...ACK! I'm stumped

    And by the way...I did NOT know there were mint M&Ms! I'm now on a mission to find them :)

    ReplyDelete