Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo of the day, #365

Hint: it comes in a box
It's Friday! I'm in a good mood today! There may be still snow on the ground, but it's warm out. People are happy and especially friendly. Warm weather tends to bring out the best in people, I find. What do you think? I'm definitely looking forward to Spring. And I want to buy some new clothes. There are so many cute clothes in the stores right now. I need some more colour in my wardrobe.


Anyway, here's the hint for the thingamajig of the day:


fun and challenging!
it's like a jigsaw puzzle
each piece fits somewhere




What is it?

17 Comments:

  1. Not sure... some sort of model car, plane or other toy? Possibly remote-controlled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it a model car or airplane?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MODEL car! I think...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that hint through me off. If I pay attention to it, I have no idea.. so I'm gonna go with toy car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I ;_; had spring break, my university sucks :'(...


    As for the thingamajig is that a model car of some sort? D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring fever really does have a tendency to make people nicer! I love it!

    This kinda looks like a model or toy car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say a toy car, but nah.

    A model you have to build yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a feeling I should know this...but i've no clue

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh oooooh I know this one!
    It's a model car :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. at first i look, i thought it's part of a cab door, but now i'm not so sure. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a toy car which could be assembled and stuff. here too we are having good weather so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I believe it is a model car. You have to put it together to have fun!

    Shutterbug, I hope you get an extra long Spring this year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's like a yellow cab. then i read that i comes in a box? wow that's hard to guess..shoes?

    ReplyDelete