Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo of the day, #204

Hint: It's biodegradable
It's the 1st of September! You know what that means? Summer is over and there won't be too many guys running around shirtless. But on a happier note, no more reruns on TV! Are there any new TV shows you are looking forward to watch? The new Spielberg show looks promising.  Anyways, today's thingamajig usually comes in a box or a tin can. It's small enough to bring it with you to work or to school, but not too many people do. It's more convenient to buy it when you are out and about. What is this?

20 Comments:

  1. Didn't know there was a new Spielberg coming! that sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the leaves in a tea bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is difficult!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor brain.. D= uhm, I'll go with trail mix of some sort..

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like pot pourri, but i don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I was going to say a bag of leaves, but I don't usually put them in such pretty bags.

    Potpurri!

    Oh, and I'M BACK! from a monthlong hiatus... miss me??

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has to be Potpourri! Well it looks like it to me anyways and I think that's biodegradable.

    Btw, cool blog Shutterbug! ^_^ You'd be seeing me more often! ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So who won August? I must know! Oh and i think that pic is potpourri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It certainly looks like potpourri, but since you never post the same thing twice it couldn't possibly be that. Also, who takes potpourri to school? I'm guessing it's some sort of weird tea.

    ReplyDelete