Thursday, September 8, 2011

Photo of the day, #211

Hint: It's not a toy
Well hello there! Is it Thursday already? This week sure went by fast. It must have been the long weekend. It's all good, though. It just means that the weekend is almost here! Yay! Anyways,  I thought I could stump most of you with yesterday's thingamajig, but I guess not. I guess most of you are coffee addicts! Or maybe you are getting smarter! Or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Perhaps, I can challenge you with today's photo. In fact, I will start a new feature for the blog,  "Thinking Thursdays." This means that every Thursday I try and post a difficult one and give only  one hint. I am going to make you think a little bit. How you like me now? ;) There may or may not be bonus points involved. Good luck!

By the way, does anyone else see a face in the photo?  It's sad because it can't eat bacon! ;)

21 Comments:

  1. I'm fairly sure this is an USB plug. Easy one, right? ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. USB thing... a connector, cord, or thumb drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A USB plug! this one was actually easy for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if its because I am currently in the IT field but I see the part of a USB (web cam, Ipod, printer, etc) that you stick into a computer's port.

    Just by the shade to the side, I'd be more descriptive and say the USB flash drive.

    Lol @ Shutterbug. You sure like your bacon don't you? XD You and my sister could be best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very depressed robot.

    Kidding. That's a USB plug thing. On the rusty side I'd say.

    But yes, keep the Think-Tuesday's. Less hints on occasion might make things easy, somehow. On occasion. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it the end of a USB stick or adapter?

    P.S. - Just found out about this blog via D4 (he teased us about the prize) and I must say I am most intrigued and pleased to have been directed here.

    I hope to dominate the leaderboards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like some kind of socket...maybe an air freshener with a socket?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hoho you'll have to try much harder than that! That is undoubtedly a USB plug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very old and dirty USB

    and I still like you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zomg, i kept staring at its face thinking, "what could it be?"

    I spent almost the entire day trying to guess this sad face, then I decided to not look at it's face, and suddenly, the answer is as plain as bacon.

    It's a USB flash drive! (I hope). :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what this is but I *do* see a face! :D

    ReplyDelete