Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo of the day, #215

Hint: This is especially popular in France
Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend! Did you do anything worth mentioning? Yesterday night, I made some double chocolate muffins with a graham cracker struesel topping. Words can't express how yummy it is! If only you can taste the deliciousness. Anyways,  today's thingamajig is a baked good made of flour and other ingredients. It could be savory or sweet. It is popular during breakfast. What is it?

15 Comments:

  1. Wow, if anyone DOESN'T get this one I'll be nonplussed. Unless you mislead me with those clues. I daresay it is obviously a croissant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT YOUR MUFFINS.

    That's a croissant. I love those things. THIN slice of cheese and deli ham and you are good to go. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again shutterbug! ~And omg, that sounds delicious. @_@ !! Do you any muffins still? Unfortunately, my weekend involved a ton of house chores.

    As for the picture, even though I am not a fan of it (find them too flaky), I am certain its a croissant. (sp?)

    ReplyDelete