Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Photo of the day, #218

Hint: these are becoming obsolete
Hello there! Hope you are having a good day! I'm not in the best of moods today. It's that time of month for me, if you know what I mean. It's not always fun being a woman. Anyways, today's thingamajig is becoming obsolete because of the technology that is available today. They were quite popular in the 80s and 90s.  It's made of plastic and is portable. Japan and the United States are two major manufacturers. What is it?



18 Comments:

  1. It sounds like it should be a floppy disc...but my guess is actually a calculator?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I can relate to the pain, take tylenol and take rest. I went with that pain to hulahooping, imagine that :) Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture told me nothing, clues tell me WALKMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I'm sorry. When I'm around women who are where you're at, it seems to be the only thing I can say. I usually mean it too, like right now. Even though, knowing how it works and stuff, it probably won't make you feel better. Maybe worse, though. DAMN.

    That's a calculator! I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a calculator. Specifically I would venture that it's an old TI-30. Sold mine on Amazon to someone last month. I was surprised it would sell at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cassette tape? :P I haven't a clue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww hope your day gets better! I crave the sweets when it's "my time of the month" lol

    ReplyDelete