Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo of the day, #207

Hint: it's usually hidden
Hey everyone! Did you miss me? In case you were wondering what happened to me, my internet was down and I could post anything! Stupid internet company! Why would it take them 2 days to fix whatever they were fixing? Don't they know that time is money? Anyways, enough about them. Today's thingamajig comes in various sizes. You can buy them pretty much everywhere. You may need to replace them every 6 months or so. What is it?


P.s I have updated the scores for August! Congrats everyone! 

15 Comments:

  1. batteries. Dont ask me the size. Maybe AAA? 6monthns means alkaline batteries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when they do that. I'm such an addict though, that the one time it's happened since I've been blogging I ended up going to a friends house and writing there. <- Addiction.

    Also, batteries. Yes? I'd say double a's if it counts for anything. But I know fuhsho they're batteries.

    Now you'll go and prove me wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batteries!!

    What are those? AA? Do I have to specify?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I made it to the top ten scores! Yay! Now to try and get a higher rating this month!
    My guess for this day- batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel Shutterbug, I too had and continue to have my run ins with internet companies. *Shrug.*

    Anyways, it took me a little while but I think I got the thingamajig figured out! Batteries! ~

    To be specific, I'd say AA Duracell batteries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Batteries. they look AA or AAA sized.

    Congratulations Banacek, again... One of these days I'll beat you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i only got 13? wtf? and how did banacek get 30? you didn't even do 30 did you? also, batteries i guess. i thought a speaker cone at first.

    ReplyDelete