Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photo of the day, #208

Hint: It may kill you...
Hey everyone! Hope you all have a super duper weekend! Today is Tuesday and I've decided to start a new feature. It will be called "Two-sday,"  which means I will be posting 2 photos of the day, which means double the fun! Yay! Hope you are excited as I am! 


Ok, so the first thingamajig is something that is small, but potentially deadly. They are more popular in the summertime. They are best enjoyed fresh and warm. What am I describing?


And one more thing, in case you haven't heard, I have posted the top scores for August. Congrats to everyone on the list! You are all winners! And it's your lucky day! I am feeling especially generous today (which doesn't always happen since I'm Asian and all...), I will be rewarding the Top 3 scorers of August with prizes! But don't be sad if you didn't make it on the list, keep trying! Here's a little secret: it's not because you suck, it's because you don't visit me enough! 

15 Comments:

  1. looks like a sugar coated funnel cake.

    yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like those weird-shaped crisps, but no idea ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like saying doughnut. I'm positive it's a similar pastry.. I'll just go with doughnut and hope it's right.

    Two-sday is catchy, I like it!

    And top scorers, YAY 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me of mini donuts, but I'm not so sure...

    Also, I don't feel especially deserving of a prize, instead of sending me something, could you make a small donation to a charity of your choice instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgggggggggg, I have no idea. It looks like a lot of things I eat. (which sucks for me, seeing that its potentially deadly..)

    I'd go with fries. -wait no, they're too curvy and bendy!! Ugh.

    I'd go with onion rings...!! ^_^

    Also, hooray for two'sday! Double the fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. are they some sort of bagel/ doughnut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG are those donuts?? I love donuts....

    ReplyDelete