Thursday, September 15, 2011

Photo of the day, #219

Hint: it's a very common household item
Hey there! Nice of you to visit me! Today's thingamajig is so common that most people own countless amount of these. They come in many colours and styles.  I've also seen ones that are scented. They are usually made of plastic, but I have seen them made of biodegradable materials. What is it?


And also, I have added a search box to the blog. As some of you may know, I don't post the same thing twice. So if you are new to my blog, you can do a search first before posting your comment. Hope this helps!



19 Comments:

  1. That looks like a dildo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw picture.
    Looks like dildo.
    Read words "most people own countless amount of these"
    Laughed so hard!
    My guess: lint remover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm stumped. I think this is the first time I have no guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pencil! This one is purple and fuzzy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it an electric pencil or a pen. It's sometimes best to ignore some of your hints. I'm ready to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shutterbug! Hope you're feeling better today. :)

    As for thingamajig, it looks like some kind of writing utensil. Either a pen or pencil.

    I'd go with pen since the thing at the top looks like a spring for those push pens and well the clues don't really say pencil. ^_^

    Btw, cool search bar thingy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a pencil to me
    +followed this is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Jump Rope will fuzzy handles? The suspense is gonna kill me. XD

    Love the blog, always fun to guess and check. Following:

    christiantale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a roll of vinyl or something, I think maybe those things you use to line your kitchen drawers with...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That to me looks like a pen for some reason. But I am probably very wrong.... -_-

    ReplyDelete